• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida Sanke items for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

watersr

Thirsty Viking
Reaction score
I have 3 sanke couplers for sale. One is new and two are used. One if the used couplers is a perlick, the others are not marked. They have fittings and barbed tailpieces included. I also have a sanke hand pump tap, brand unknown. All are in good condition although I have never used the pump. I would like $25 for the couplers and $35 for the pump plus shipping.

Update:
here are some pics of what I have left

2 sanke d style taps, one is well used, the other fairly new. No brand imprinted $20 each
2 2 1/2 in chrome towers. fair condition, a bit of minor scratches with caps. I have drilled a second tap hole in one of them. $20 each
1 sanke hand pump tap in very good condition. $25
1 4" stainless shank, no hardware. $10
I also have the following items not pictured

3 female and 2 male polysulfone quick disconnects. 2 - 3/8 and 1- 1/2 in barb to 1/2 thread $25 for all
1 lb whole leaf US golding hops 2012 $7

Prices do not include shipping. Buy it all and I'll ship for free.

taps.jpg

tower.jpg

pump.jpg

shank.jpg

Well looks like I got scammed.

I sent the money, got a reply saying it was on its way. Five days later, still no items. When I emailed him, he said that shipping was delayed due to illness.

Since then no items sent, and no emails from him about the delay.

No responses when I reach out to him.

I am no longer interested in the couplers. All I want is the paypal money to be returned.

Brewers code, buyer beware.

No scam, just poor form on my part. Had a rough go the last little while. I have the couplers packed, labeled and ready to ship in my car right now, can drop them in the mail after work today, or I will gladly refund your payment via paypal. My appologies, and my thanks for your patience.

Update:

Today I received my refund.

Watersr said he was having a hard time lately; so shipping of items were delayed.

He offered to complete the sale, but I decided refund was a better choice.

watersr said:
I have 3 sanke couplers for sale. One is new and two are used. One if the used couplers is a perlick, the others are not marked. They have fittings and barbed tailpieces included. I also have a sanke hand pump tap, brand unknown. All are in good condition although I have never used the pump. I would like $25 for the couplers and )35 for the pump pluss shipping v

Ill take one if you can do $25 shipped I'm in Clearwater, fl...

So I have yet to hear a reply from you... Are you willing to take the coupler back or at least give me half my money I paid for the item of which I assumed to be in working condition...

Back