Searching for 1/4 Slim Barrel Keg Bud Light

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beeroske

Reaction score
Okay, I've been having a difficult time getting these. I've called Anheiser-Bush and they said they make them available and to contact the local distributor to order them. I've contacted the local distributor and they said that Anheiser-Bush doesn't even make them and only the 1/6 slim, but they don't offer 1/6 slim in Bud Light. It seems they are not familiar with this new 1/4 Slim Barrel Keg setup.

I know for a fact they offer this because
A: Their website says so:
Anheuser-Busch Draught Beer Information
B: I spoke with a representative and they confirmed this. I asked her for her email address to prove this but seemed she wanted nothing to do with it.

Why is this person telling me that they don't make 1/4 Slim Barrel Keg Bud Light?

I think her name was Lewane from Northern Eagle Beverage Inc in Carlstadt NJ.

Anyhow, can anyone help me get a one of these in NJ or know who I can contact?

Thanks

what do you need it for? Is it for the keg shell or the beer? I assume the keg shell. Call your local beer store and see what beers they have in that size.

if its for the beer, why are you so picky about it being bud light and that size?

Back