hop group buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yewtah-brewha

Reaction score
Seems really cheap to buy this way anyone interested? 1lb for 10.00. If we can get 4-6 people we can get a decent variety for 15.00 each

What flavors are you looking to get? I need some EKG and Challenger and the moment.

I havnt ever used those, but why not, theyre cheap enough in bulk and I'm trying to try any and all hops. If you need them now it might not be the best situation as I'm just planning this for a purchase within the next couple of days and I dont think they will arive for atleast a week due to holiday shipping season.

I will look and see if those are available.

EKG in leaf form is available 15.10 per lb
Challanger is available in both leaf and pellet 13.70/14.00 per lb.

with shipping 40.71. If we split it it would be 20 each. ideally I only want to try 8 ounces of these so if we could get 2 more interested that want only a 1/4 pound of each that would be ideal and I would want to add some more hop variety. I'd like to spend 20.00-24.00 and get a variety of 6-8 different hops. if my math is correct.

If my math is correct its over 100.00 worth of hops each for 20.00-24.00 shipping may increase, but thats somthing I'll look at then.

EKG in leaf form is available 15.10 per lb
Challanger is available in both leaf and pellet 13.70/14.00 per lb.

with shipping 40.71. If we split it it would be 20 each. ideally I only want to try 8 ounces of these so if we could get 2 more interested that want only a 1/4 pound of each that would be ideal and I would want to add some more hop variety. I'd like to spend 20.00-24.00 and get a variety of 6-8 different hops. if my math is correct.

If my math is correct its over 100.00 worth of hops each for 20.00-24.00 shipping may increase, but thats somthing I'll look at then.

Challanger is an excellent pick, its used both for bittering and aroma. I'm down with it for sure!

Back