Hidden Gem?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burnsie8791

Reaction score
Anyone have any hidden gems? IE beers from a brewery that are over looked either due to the reputation of the brewery or something not discovered by the fanboys yet?
Im a huge fan of schells noble star beers. Went to a bottle share and the Star of the North stood toe to toe with beers from casade and Russian river.

Von Trapp brewery in Stowe, VT. They produce some of the finest lager I've enjoyed in the US. A Helles and Vienna are two phenomenal beers.

I live in Chicago and I love Off Color. It's gets looked over with all of the pipeworks mania.

We go to Gatlinburg Tennessee several times a year, and I always hit the Smoky Mountain Brewery at least twice while we're there (sometimes 3 or 4 times) I've always thought their Cherokee Ale was one of the best amber ales I've had anywhere, matter of fact, it was the beer that actually got me seeking out other beers from out of the way, or not very well known breweries.

Resurgence Brewing Co. right here in Buffalo, NY. All of their beers are amazing and they always have something really special on tap. These are my favorites:

Sponge Candy Stout
Loganberry Wit
IPA
Saison

Latest posts

Back