Happy Birthday Sudsmonkey!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! I did manage to get sudsy with the family last night. That sounds wrong on sooo many levels!
Tonight I'm headed for the shed to work on my Jackleg Allgrain Kit. Using scrounged junk and a few dollars worth of store-bought stuff, I'm trying to get rigged out for AG. Got a keg for the boiler, an unused ( but free) 5 gallon water cooler, some new valves, etc. Going to try an AG on July 4th with a buddy of mine. I've done some reading and tried to glean pearls of wisdom from the BS we toss around here( It's really good stuff!). It will be like the legally blind leading the blind. We'll see how it goes.
Anybody tried using 3/4" PVC for a manifold? I've made one and am drilling a gozillion tiny holes everywhere but in the joints. Figured I'd just press it together without glue so I can get inside for cleaning. Will this handle mash temps in the cooler?

Latest posts

Back