The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not for nuttin' but if Dennis Drinkwater were to show up at next years Sox games with that red headed MILF that was sitting right behind the umpire during last nights game I would walk up and down Mass Ave busting the windshield of every car I passed just to say Thank You.

I had a totally **** day at work, then had to stop for every f'ing stop light on the way home. Walked into the polling place at 8:02 and the ****tard wouldn't let me vote. If I lived in NH and couldn't vote against the carpetbagging muttafarker I would have burned the place down but since I don't really care whether Chuck or Martha win and really don't care too much about the ballot questions I just muttered under my breath and left. Seriously? Two f'ing minutes? You had so many people beating the doors down that you can turn one away because he obeyed traffic laws?

Only the second time I've missed an election since I turned 18. I'm pissed.

That sucks Paul. I would have thrown a fit but that's just me. I feel that this election was another pitiful showing of candidates.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

The only problem I had voting at 10AM was dodging all the Q-Tips on the road :eek:

Seriously, if you fought in the Civil War, you probably should sell the car and call a cab...

Cheers! ;)

I had a totally **** day at work, then had to stop for every f'ing stop light on the way home. Walked into the polling place at 8:02 and the ****tard wouldn't let me vote. If I lived in NH and couldn't vote against the carpetbagging muttafarker I would have burned the place down but since I don't really care whether Chuck or Martha win and really don't care too much about the ballot questions I just muttered under my breath and left. Seriously? Two f'ing minutes? You had so many people beating the doors down that you can turn one away because he obeyed traffic laws?

Someone should invent a ballot where you vote early and drop it off or send it in through that new fangled US Postal Service that use them post roads.

EDIT: looked up Massachusetts voting law. Lame.

Sorry bout that PTN. I know how you feel, happened to me 3 years or so ago and I was late by a minute or two. They were still sitting at the tables and there were still people in the booths pissed me off to no end. I was taking my youngest to show him how things work. I guess he did get a good lesson. made it thank goodness. I finished surgery and was awake by 5 and had to go home to change and find out where the new polling place was. Made it with an hour to spare. We do not have electronic ballot boxes yet so still going to polling place. When they go electronic I guess I will have to do mine by mail or drop off at election commission so the hackers or piss poor programmers can't change my vote.

We actually had 9 different people that ran uncontested for one thing or another and a half a dozen or so judges that were seeking keep appointment I always vote no on those. No judge should have a lifetime appointment. They should be changed like anything else. Leave anything for too long and it is bound to develop a funk. :eek:

Oh crap.... oops sorry guys didn't mean to but into your thread just clicked on a title that looked interesting and my mouth runneth over....

Off Topic: Bolton Winery is having an open house this weekend. Fill up a growler for $5. It doesn't even have to be a Bolton Winery growler. I'm surprised the state allows that. I haven't tried their stuff in a while.

The state doesn't allow it...

A lot of places simply ignore the rule though since the state ABCC has about four total employees and "enforcement" isn't really top priority these days.... especially on who's glass a brewery/winery is filling.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

The state doesn't allow it...

A lot of places simply ignore the rule though since the state ABCC has about four total employees and "enforcement" isn't really top priority these days.... especially on who's glass a brewery/winery is filling.

You need to get ollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo up there to held change laws. AZ had a growler law passed recently, but the language only included 64oz glass growlers. ollllllllllllllllllllllllllllo to the rescue - now a year later pretty much anything goes.

good thing it wasnt decided by 1 vote then

You need to get ollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo up there to held change laws. AZ had a growler law passed recently, but the language only included 64oz glass growlers. ollllllllllllllllllllllllllllo to the rescue - now a year later pretty much anything goes.

No thanks. It would be a huge PITA. In Mass, it is illegal to discount alcohol. If we were able to fill anyone's glass, we would have to put 73 freakin different volume sizes into the register , figure out how big each growler was (there are more sizes than you think... We use 1 liters and 500 Mils). It was be a total pain in the balls and when we get busy, make things even worse.

Lightweight back-bencher GQ boi goes to US Senate as a human weathervane, gets run out of town when the local populace realizes their stupid mistake, sells home and takes pudgy ex-newslady spousal unit to Cow Hampster, only to fail again.

Fortunately, there are plenty of States. Look out, Maine...

Cheers! ;)

Lightweight back-bencher GQ boi goes to US Senate as a human weathervane, gets run out of town when the local populace realizes their stupid mistake, sells home and takes pudgy ex-newslady spousal unit to Cow Hampster, only to fail again.

Fortunately, there are plenty of States. Look out, Maine...

Cheers! ;)

Don't forget about Ayla .....she can sing like an angel

Back