Fathers Day sale 20% off the entire site @ Nor Cal Brewing Solutions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets get it on! PM's Sent!

Ha Ha Ha Evan (my shipping manager) is HATING me right now! Baahhaaaaaaaaa
Go get em guys! LOL

Cheers
Jay

Lets get it on! PM's Sent!

Ha Ha Ha Evan (my shipping manager) is HATING me right now! Baahhaaaaaaaaa
Go get em guys! LOL

Cheers
Jay

New here, but I seem to have not received the code. Any chance you could code me again?

Alright PARTY PEOPLE!!! Loads of people asking and I have just been so busy in the shop I have not had an opportunity to get it together. But here it is. 20% off site wide. :rockin:

This is an HBT ONLY promo so please reply to this thread. I will PM you the code and get you on the list. You will have until the MON night 11:59 PM EST AFTER Fathers day to use the code.

www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com

Cheers
Jay

Problem Jay, i just tried to put my order in and as of Monday morning 1am PST it says the promo code you gave me is expired!? Your post says Monday night...hopefully i can still get the discount i was waiting to hear back about the false bottom page being the wrong size and figured you'd answer the next business day (Monday) and i'd still have time to order.

Hopefully you can fix the existing code, or send me another one that will work through Monday night! Thanks

Sorry guys I have been out of town and away from a computer since Friday. Not sure why it expired but I will check it out and let you know. Yes of course I will honor it for ya. Just give me a little time to figure it out and see what happened in my software.

Cheers
Jay

OK well it was set for the wrong date. Its all good and I extended it till tomorrow night at 11:59PM EST for you guys trying to use it. So IF you have a code already you have 1 extra day to use it.

Cheers
Jay

Back