Happy Birthday, Walker!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday Walker! It's my son's birthday today too. He's no longer a 6 ft. tall 12 year old finally. :D

Thanks fellas.

Speaking of meat..... I went to a Brazilian Steakhouse last night for dinner. Oh-My-God. This was one of those places where the Gauchos just keep coming by your table with huge skewers of meat and carving off hunks of it for you until you make them stop; smoked sausage, garlic beef, bacon wrapped filet, bacon wrapped chicken breast, roast chicken legs, top sirloin, bottom sirloin, pork loin, leg of lamb, spare ribs, and alligator. Not to mention the fact that they had a salad bar with shrimp, oysters, mussels, scallops, and smoked salmon.

I might be mistaken, but I think they even had a couple of vegetables on that salad bar, too.

Best. Meal. Ever.

Jeff
: when is your birthday? I'm taking you there.

As for the baby and my sleeping, Cade is a really good baby... doesn't fuss much, sleeps well, etc. He's the kind of baby that could fool you into thinking that having a 4th child might not be too bad.

However, this is one of two days of the year that I get to sleep in and not get up with the kids, but Cade decided that he needed to eat at the same time that the older kids woke up. So, here I am making french toast and chocolate milk, while the wife stays in bed and feeds the baby. That stinks. I've got to wait until Father's day for another chance to sleep in.

-walker

Walker-san said:
Speaking of meat..... I went to a Brazilian Steakhouse last night for dinner. Oh-My-God. This was one of those places where the Gauchos just keep coming by your table with huge skewers of meat and carving off hunks of it for you until you make them stop; smoked sausage, garlic beef, bacon wrapped filet, bacon wrapped chicken breast, roast chicken legs, top sirloin, bottom sirloin, pork loin, leg of lamb, spare ribs, and alligator. Not to mention the fact that they had a salad bar with shrimp, oysters, mussels, scallops, and smoked salmon.

Happy Birthday Walker! Which Brazilian steakhouse did you go to? I've been thinking of going out to one myself, but I think there's a few around. I've heard good things about the one in Durham.

Professor Frink said:
Happy Birthday Walker! Which Brazilian steakhouse did you go to? I've been thinking of going out to one myself, but I think there's a few around. I've heard good things about the one in Durham.

I went to the one here in Cary; Rio Churrascaria.

I don't have anything to compare it against, so I can't really rate the place against others, but I loved the food.

Happy Birthday, Walker. Sounds like a good time. I've only been to one Brazilian steakhouse, Fogo de Chao near Dallas, but it was a lot of fun. We'll have to give Rio Churrascaria a try. McGregor Village is about 5 minutes from our house.

Take care,
Chad

Happy Birthday Walker-San. :mug: Sorry you lost your sleeping in, but the kids will remember their Dad doing all that cool stuff for them when they get older. :)

Make sure you get in a brew or two today!

Have a Happy!

Ize

Hoppy beerday walker-san!! I just finished a half rack of ribs from Dinosaur bar-b-que in you honour.

Another year down...

Way to go Walker.

And the kid thing...doesn't get any easier. You replace the Fischer Price monitor system with a cell phone when they go away to college.

Cheers :mug:

Back