A Traditional Style Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zythos

Reaction score
Hi, I posted a label the other day for fun. I was bored today so I spent some time creating another label. Again, the images were ripped using google, so their copyrights go to their respective owners. This in itself could turn ito a full time hobby. Well, at least give me something to do while I wait for my beer to be ready. I tried to keep this label simple and more traditional. It's a label for an India Pale Ale, I based it around the look of the Yuengling lager label design. This is a purely fictional label, and any resemblance to a real company, company name, is coincidental. Other than that, I hope you enjoy!

Top Label
traditionaltopnw5.jpg

Bottle Label
traditionallabelbotzr1.jpg

P.S.
Sorry about the low resolution.

Another nice label, I like the ship you sort of get an East India Trading Co. feel from it. :)

Thanks Tegerian, I'm glad you approve. When I was looking through google I typed in British ships with exactly that in mind. I'm very pleased you picked that up! hopefully others will enjoy it too.

Back