Tried my Prison Hooch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nukinfuts29

Reaction score
So about an hour ago I cracked open my jug of prison hooch for a test taste.....WOW does that pack a kick. I had 2-3 good size sips and I kind of have a headache. My step father had a whole glass, and says he feels kind of tipsy.

Honestly, I kind of have a headache...

Why did you.... what was the point of... how drunk were you when you decided this was a good idea?

I am so damn proud of you.

I used apple juice and Fleischmanns, and I thought *I* was tough.

Bravo, sir.

Any OG or SG readings on this marvelous mistake of God's creation?

Why did you.... what was the point of... how drunk were you when you decided this was a good idea?

Because I can, because it's something most normal people never experience and I was curious, and perfectly sober.

I am so damn proud of you.

I used apple juice and Fleischmanns, and I thought *I* was tough.

Bravo, sir.

Any OG or SG readings on this marvelous mistake of God's creation?

No hydrometer lol. I didn't care enough to get a hold of one for it.

Well this stuff will officially get you lit, as several family members can currently attest.....lol

Well I guess the next thread will read "how many gallons of jenkem have been made"

thanks Flowmaster!

Just came back from the LHBS a.k.a the mexican restaurant and got all my supplies!!

Am I the only one that thinks it would be cool to see if any of us could us the ingredents for purno and make something that didn't taste terrible?

Am I the only one that thinks it would be cool to see if any of us could us the ingredents for purno and make something that didn't taste terrible?

The stuff I made tastes very good. In fact, it seems I may have to make a carboy of the stuff.

Jenkem's all a hoax, in case you didn't already know. A good thing to write on your bottle labels so people don't drink them though. xD

Pith said:
Jenkem's all a hoax, in case you didn't already know. A good thing to write on your bottle labels so people don't drink them though. xD

I wouldn't, somebody might come along and **** in it.

Well, a good prison hooch should be strong enough to dull the pain of gang anal rapes and violent, senseless beatings.

Guess yours is OK for that.

nukinfuts29 said:
I don't have a Hydrometer or know how to use it, but my neighbor does and he said it's around 8.5%

Unless said neighbor took a gravity reading before it fermented the FG reading can't tell you ABV%

-=Jason=-
Sent from my HTC Incredible using Home Brew Talk

Then he is an idiot because he was over here around an hour ago. Like i said, i don't know jack about them.

As for the wine, I really didn't even expect it to work. It was just a screwy experiment waiting on my real brewing equipment. It sat around 2.5 weeks and then i transferred it to a milk jug with a balloon over it and we tried it out a few days later.

All I can attest is that it tastes all right, and some people actually LIKED it (scary in a way), and it got people messed up. People who don't fake being drunk, and who didn't know initially that it was even alcoholic.

So it's a fun experiment, worth a try if you are bored.

Back