Just discovered ChurchKey in DC...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timuel

Reaction score
Am down here In business and here I thought Philly had he market cornered on god beer bars, man was I ever wrong.

Can anyone suggest anything else in this part of that? Maybe something a little more unassuming? Heading to the black cat in a few to catch Kevin Seconds...

trikodimaio said:
Try smoke and barrel on Columbia and 18th, meridian pint at

Sorry, phone issues. Try smoke and barrel, meridian pint on 11th and Park NW, and Pizzeria Paradiso in Dupont Circle.

Fantastic, thanks man! FYI -- ChurchKey put on 20 rather obscure sour beers today, sipping a Brett & I as I write this... Love this place, despite the crowd.

ALso there's a DogFish Head brew-pub just outside of DC in fairfax (about a 10 min cab ride), they typically always have 120s there.

Just had dinner at dogfishhead...and the 120, but my favorite beer of the night was the aprihop....mmmmm

Just had dinner at dogfishhead...and the 120, but my favorite beer of the night was the aprihop....mmmmm

Not to threadjack but man I've been seeing the aprihop in TONS of local grocery stores around here these days. DFH must have gotten a new distributor in the last 6-8 months or something.

Where is "around here" (sorry on phone)?havent noticed it in the Phila area...

sorry.. DC Area. I'm just 20 minutes West. Since the DFH Brew Pub opened in Fairfax (about half-way between me and DC proper) the area regular groceries are always stocked with DFH products now.

It's a great little brew-pub. Not as cool as their original in Rehoboth Beach DE, but still a must-visit if you're in the area.

Back