"dem dudes drunk too"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KaSaBiS

Reaction score
hope general beer discussion is the right place,

for a year or so I am always at work scanning through pages,
turns out I had off today on a wed.

to myself I came up with a plan till feb, coined it myself, called brewdays. I am a day late. srsly, dont steal my phrase till I get it into effect. (to spell it out its Wednesday and I will start brewing on tuesday nights)

I have tonight noticed, after catching a hearty weekend sized buzz, that I am not the only one trolling the forums drunk..

proof..

have you recently seen any spelling or grammar errors?
"dem dudes drunk too"

sincerely,
boring

Not pleased with this.

Hey man I like your quote! Whats your favorite book from him? (minus well make this thread a little more interesting) :mug:

One thing I like about Hunter is he can write in the 1st person 3rd person and be completely grammatically incorrect all on the same page but still have a captivating piece the reader can understand on a subliminal level.. . I'm sure though he would never end a paragraph with the word 'boring'

Have to read "Kingdom of Fear",
If you haven"t yet Bubba

I'm confused, you coined the term "brewday" or "dem dudes drunk too"? Overall just confused about this post. Drunken ramblings I think is the more appropriate forum.

Right. I can't imagine a post more suited to the "Drunken Ramblings" forum.

:mug:

Hey man I like your quote! Whats your favorite book from him? (minus well make this thread a little more interesting) :mug:

One thing I like about Hunter is he can write in the 1st person 3rd person and be completely grammatically incorrect all on the same page but still have a captivating piece the reader can understand on a subliminal level.. . I'm sure though he would never end a paragraph with the word 'boring'

Have to read "Kingdom of Fear",
If you haven"t yet Bubba

Kingdom of Fear sits on my shelf right now. My favorite work of his? That's hard to pin down. I love all the correspondence collections -- Gonzo papers etc -- as it's the man in his element, simply being himself with his typewriter with no worldwide audience in mind (yet the prose is so fantastic/hilarious/insightful).

My favorite read is still probably the one he considered his own masterpiece, what he always referred to as "the Vegas book." ;)

Kingdom of Fear sits on my shelf right now. My favorite work of his? That's hard to pin down. I love all the correspondence collections -- Gonzo papers etc -- as it's the man in his element, simply being himself with his typewriter with no worldwide audience in mind (yet the prose is so fantastic/hilarious/insightful).

My favorite read is still probably the one he considered his own masterpiece, what he always referred to as "the Vegas book." ;)

I haven't read much of his articles, now I want to. For some reason thought that they would be a little more conservative.

LOL, that is great stuff!

Anyone seen or going to see 'The Rum Diary'?

I know a lot of folks hate Johnny D, but I think he does a pretty mean Hunter aside from Bill Murray. "Where the Buffalo's Roam" is an awesome flick to anyone who hasn't seen it.

Back