Plug for Great Fermentations

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HerrRolf

Reaction score
I ordered a Brewer's Best kit (American Cream Ale) from Great Fermentations Saturday night. It is already here on Tuesday, w/ standard shipping. If anyone is around Indiana, I'd recommend this store. Or you can just order off their website. The workers there are really nice and the prices are pretty competitive. Just my two cents.

Anita and her team are great. I shop there whenever I am in Indy. They are always helpful and have samples. If you call them on the phone, they are also a great help when you need to troubleshoot. They are the best homebrew shop in central Indiana.

They also sponsor events for homebrew clubs and others in the community. Last time I was in, I mentioned this site to the gentleman working. They could add a lot to this community just as Forrest has and other shops have. If you are in Central Indiana you should visit them for homebrew or wine supplies. Other shops have some supplies, they tend to have everything you need.

Latest posts

Back