HomeBrewers really do kick ass!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewslut

Reaction score
So this morning at one of customers houses he asks me if he could interest me in a cup of coffee....I reply"Sure,that would be great!" then he suggests he could make me a home made esspresso and that he roasts his own beans.I said"wow thats great,then proceeded to tell him I was just reading about roasters last night in my home brewing mag". He said he use to home brew but his son lost interest in it fast....Then he said"As a matter of fact I have some items I would like to get rid of." So I asked him what he had and how much he would ask for the items...He replied I have a soda keg or two and I was just going to throw them away"I told him " Please dont throw them away let me purchase them from you"."No,you can have them" he said. Hmm ok i said.So after our meeting was over he walks me out to the garage and proceeds to unload the want to get out of bottling motherload......(2) brand new 2.5 mini cornies,(2) used 5 gallon cornies,and a 20 lb co2 tank with regulator!!!!! he says hope this can help.......Help????? holy cow!!!! thanks wow thank you so much.I was ****in speechless.So the guilt of getting all this stuff for free has worn off and I so siked to figure out how to hook all this up and convert my fridge........Great another DIY on the way....But then Im not complaining....

Thanks Dan!!!!!!

:mug::rockin:

Yeah was figuring on something like that or a gif certificate for raw coffee from NB or williams or something like that.

That's not real. Wish I stumbled upon that in Northern NJ.....

Should bring the dude 2 cases - you'd still be well ahead of the game. Enjoy!

Back