Hello from Seattle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fireface

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My name is Grant and my buddy Richey and I are long time beer drinkers and after years of talking about it have finally recently started home brewing. We took our first initials and call ourselves G&R Brewing for fun. All of our beers are going to have names based on Guns and Roses songs. Our last batch was a holiday ale called "Yule Could Be Mine", very tasty if I do say so myself.

Anyway, we're based in Seattle, West Seattle to be more specific, and it's nice to find a forum with some like minded beer fans.

Cheers!! :mug:

Grant

fantastic idea... hmmm

Mr. Nutbrownstone ale..

Don't Cry Rye

Bad Apfelwein.

Ha! im loving this!

Thanks.

We've spent many an hour at the pub coming up with names. "Welcome to the Jungale" is my favorite so far.

Anyone know of a beer that takes 15+ years to brew? We'll start on it now and call it Chinese Democracy.

Thanks.

We've spent many an hour at the pub coming up with names. "Welcome to the Jungale" is my favorite so far.

Anyone know of a beer that takes 15+ years to brew? We'll start on it now and call it Chinese Democracy.

Or it could be appropriately named. "Patience"

Back