Holiday Beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabidgerbil

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Ok,
So I am looking for suggestions on holiday beers.
Every year we have a New Years Day party and part of the days evens is a sampling of winter seasonal beers.

Here is a link to a page that I built where I am tracking what I have found so far, purchased or not.
Seattle Fusion Web Design

Anyone know of other good winter seasonals that I should look for to add to the collection?

I'm afraid I can't help much since I'm in the East, but have you had New Belgium's Frambozen? I'm not sure if they still make it, but that's out your way.

:off: Has anyone here had Christian Moerlein's (Cincinnati) Christkindl? I think it's become my favorite Christmas Ale. I prefer it over Great Lakes'.

I'm a bit buzzed so I might have missed them, but some beers I have seen locally that should be on the list.

Widmer Brr
SN Celebration
Bridgeport Ebeneezer
Descheutes Jubelale

thanks everyone...
i have a sister in law coming out to visit soon, i am hoping that i can get her to bring some stuff with her... and one of the big ones is Great Lakes...

I'm a bit buzzed so I might have missed them, but some beers I have seen locally that should be on the list.

Widmer Brr
SN Celebration
Bridgeport Ebeneezer
Descheutes Jubelale

I don't know how I missed the Ebeneezer, as I have a picture of it in my phone, so it should also be in my database. Every time I see a new beer in the stores, I snap a picture with my phone so that I can remember to pick it up later. As to the rest, yes, I have those in the list.

Thanks for all the recommendations. I will have to check some of the other sources in the area to see if those are available. Of the ones that I have found in the area, 40 beers so far, I have now purchased 25 of them, so I have exceeded last years record.

hmmmm..... beer....

Back