Wanting to buy NEW corny kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MT_Keg

Reaction score
Hey all,

My wife wants to buy me a few corny kegs for Christmas and she asked me which ones I wanted... I was wondering, which ones should I invest in (I was looking for some new ones)? I saw a review on Kegco Kegs and they were less than stellar. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

MT

Thanks for the post...

I have seen some new kegs online but from different manufacturers... Like I said in the original post I saw that Kegco Kegs don't have the best track record... what other manufacturers should I consider (I don't want to buy a dank crappy keg)?

MT_Keg said:
Thanks for the post... I have seen some new kegs online but from different manufacturers... Like I said in the original post I saw that Kegco Kegs don't have the best track record... what other manufacturers should I consider (I don't want to buy a dank crappy keg)?
Check out Beverage Elements. They have the Italian made kegs. I have 8 & they're too quality. Not the Chiinese crap.

Back