Long time reader, first time poster

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paindragon1

Reaction score
Hey folks, I've been making my own wine for about 3 years now and finally decided to join the community here.

Something odd about me, I dont drink. Never have, actually.

I've currently got a nice Apple (cider) wine finishing up, just sweetened it today actually. A blackberry wine ageing nicely in the corner and a Cammimile wine that is stuck and giving me fits!

Any way, Hi =)

I have this vision of Monty Python and the priests with the tablets walking down the street...

Do you entertain?

Maybe the member on the northwest coast can visit and help you dispose of some of that wine.

Welcome aboard.

Whats the camel stuck in? Just kidding........... Post your questions in the wine forum and you will get good quick help on what the problem may be. Welcome to HBT:)

Welcome aboard. No shame in not drinking, I enjoy brewing even if I didn't drink it(but I do). I have a buddy that makes wine(pretty good stuff at that) and very rarely drinks.

Back