I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she's such a cutie and hot too

imagesFOOENNPP.jpg

Has anyone brought up Michelle Rodriguez yet? I don't think she is pretty at all, but she always plays rolls where she is supposed to be good looking so I figure someone out there thinks she is hot....just not me. Kind of a reverse approach to the thread topic - I don't think she's hot but you probably do.

I think she's super hot. She could definetly make me go Fast And Furious!!!!!!!

If it didn't matter,it wouldn't matter!

Ah Carolyn Jones, I remember thinking she was hot as Morticia Addams; but then Elvira Mistress of the Dark showed up & well, I think Elvira is just way too hot for this thread.

Ah Carolyn Jones, I remember thinking she was hot as Morticia Addams; but then Elvira Mistress of the Dark showed up & well, I think Elvira is just way too hot for this thread.

"Nice T!TS!" - Car Mechanic on Mistress of the Dark

"And if they ever ask about me, tell them I was more than just a great set of boobs. I was also an incredible pair of legs. And tell them... tell them that I never turned down a friend. I... never turned down a stranger for that matter. And tell them... tell them that when all is said and done, I only ask that people remember me by two simple words.

Any two, as long as they're simple. " -Elvira

I can see it.

Anne Parillaud from the original film is spot on though. View attachment 170070

I'm pretty sure that's Mick Jagger.

Amanda Bearse was a hottie

Oh! That's Marcy. At first, I thought it was Rue McClanahan from Golden Girls.

Back