CO2 regulators. which one?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cokronk

Reaction score
What CO2 regulator should I look at getting? The local store has them for $70 and I've seen then online for about $40-$60. Is there any specifici brand or type I should look at purchasing over another?

taprite are solid.

$70 for a single body is out of bounds.

Local is expected to be a bit expensive of course. They want about $100 for a setup. That's $70 for the regulator, $7 x2 for ball bearing disconnects, $1/ft and recommending 10' of tubing, and something like $6 for the tap end (I know it's not a tap, but what the beer comes out of. I forget the actual name of it.

Right now I have a keg and a CO2 tank, I just need the parts that go inbetween.

check out kegconnection.com. good guys and good equipment. just give them a call and tell them what you're looking for.

their economy kit is $150, but that includes a keg and CO2, so without that I'm sure it would be considerably less. and you get a "real" faucet and shank instead of a picnic tap (which I think is what you're talking about). comes with a chudnow reg.

i would stick with 10' of beer line tho whatever you decide.

I ordered my stuff from Kegcowboy.com. I am really impressed with their kits. Their site is the easiest to use, especially for a noob.

Back