I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would Natalie Dormer qualify for this thread? I find her hot, but she has a feline quality to her looks that I would imagine some people don't like.

I don't care for the half head shaved thing. But she is a decent looking girl otherwise. Not sold on hot. Decent body, hate the smirkish smile.

Her lop-sided smile is one of the things I find most attractive.

:)

This. 100% this.

And I offer up Dana Delany.

Not China Beach Dana Delany, or Exit to Eden Dana Delany, but modern day Dana Delany:

qndrAQd.jpg

I don't think there is any debate on Raquel Welch. He has been and continues to be attractive.
However these days she strikes me as someone who is made to look attractive.
I am guessing she is not so much of a looker when she first rolls out of bed!

I think I have been binge watching too much Longmire on nexflix, because I want Katee Sackoff to arrest me and then sneer at me
View attachment 328262

She gave me pingles as Starbuck. :ban:

Would Natalie Dormer qualify for this thread? I find her hot, but she has a feline quality to her looks that I would imagine some people don't like.

5d81439e7754617df14fd45ba67d5ac4.jpg

o-NATALIE-DORMER-900.jpg

She's smokin hawt IMO! I was guilty of hitting the pause button when she dropped her dress in Game of Thrones. :D

I think I have been binge watching too much Longmire on nexflix, because I want Katee Sackoff to arrest me and then sneer at me

I would let her throw me on the ground in a heartbeat. I'd struggle just enough that she'd have to climb on top.....(<---wait, was that too much sharing?)

Christina Ricci has forehead issues

Chloe Moretz has chin issues

Natalie Dormer has smirk issues

I liked CR before she got weirdly skinny. She looked GREAT in "Pecker".

I don't find CM attractive in the slightest.

Ah, ND's smirk... :ban:

-slym

Yeah, yeah...and Gigi Hadid snores and hogs the covers. They can't all be flawless.

Nope, deal breaker

Pff... women are usually colder than men. I let women have the covers! I usually throw them off me sometime in the night anyway.

*EDIT* Had to look up who Gigi Hadid was. Wow. I am getting old, as that 20 YO looks about 15 to me.

Back