• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Keg spear and locking ring

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlcbrew

Reaction score
I have an older sankey keg I intended to use as a fermenter. It does not have the valve or locking ring. I am getting married in a few months and was wanting to serve homebrew from it. Hoping someone has a spare spear and lock ring from a cut keggle they would be willing to sell cheap. I'd gladly pay shipping.

I think I might. Not sure if I kept the locking ring, but I bet you can buy one pretty cheap. I used one spear as a jig for cutting my keggle, but I *think* I still have the other.

Careful. I've fixed 3 different style sanke kegs. Post up as much info or pictures on yours as possible. Most spears are unique and some have different lock rings.

Latest posts

Back