Going to Fall River, MA. Where should I drink?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c.n.budz

Reaction score
I'm going to Fall River, MA on Saturday to visit the swmbo who was recently relocated there for work. Where can we go for good beer and decent food? Last time I visited her I got stuck drinking Bud at The 99...

Any advice is appreciated, and if anyone cares to meet up for a pint that would be great.

I'm going to Fall River, MA on Saturday to visit the swmbo who was recently relocated there for work. Where can we go for good beer and decent food? Last time I visited her I got stuck drinking Bud at The 99...

Any advice is appreciated, and if anyone cares to meet up for a pint that would be great.

Drive a little further to New Bedford and hit the Pour Farm Tavern.

http://www.pourfarm.com/

You could also head towards Westport to the Back Eddy.

Otherwise you're kinda in the middle of nowhere beerwise.

Never felt the need to head down to Fall River for drinking so finding a good beer bar might be tough. Good news is that I noticed the 99 was carrying some better beers last time I was there including a couple Long Trails, Wachusett, Harpoon, Sam and Sam Seasonal, etc. in case you get stuck there again. But I'd take PTN's advice and head down to Doherty's EAC in Pawtucket.

Back