Upcoming Interview with John Keeling (Head Brewer with Fuller's)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmferris

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have been given the wonderful opportunity to interview John Keeling, head brewer at Fuller, Smith & Turner for my blog. I have a few questions to ask him, and figured I would see if any of my fellow HBT-ers might have any questions to ask of him?

I am looking to send out the interview questions to him by tomorrow afternoon, so any queries you might have would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers! :mug:

1. Listen to the CYBI (Brewing Network) episodes with him and pay special attention to their fermentation temp schedule.
2. Read this thread for more information: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f163/b...on-temps-profiles-cybi-other-thoughts-221817/

I would ask him about their yeast (origin, etc.). You can get what is rumored to be the Fuller's yeast from both White Labs and Wyeast, but is it close to what they use? It is a very popular yeast with craft brewers and homebrewers.

Latest posts

Back