• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Blichmann Tower of Power module

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vince805

Reaction score
Selling my tower of power module. Nothing wrong with it just decided to upgrade to a BCS controlled control panel so I don't need this anymore.

$500 shipped conus

pFsAPB6.jpg

E90M5Ho.jpg

4IfWPUP.jpg

Does it include everything required? Did it work well? I need something just trying to decide how bad.

Does it include everything required? Did it work well? I need something just trying to decide how bad.

Yes, it is actually still hooked up to my brew stand. I can do a demo video if you'd like. It does work well, I used it to control my mash temps but now I want to control both my mash and hlt so I am going to a BCS system.

I want to control my hot liquor tank temperature as I utilize a HERMS but also want to control turning off and on the pump. I'm not familiar with the BCS; I'll have to Google it.

How long ago was it purchased?

I've had it for a few years now, but have only done less than dozen brews with it. Havent had time with 2 young kids, but now that they are a bit older (5 and 3) I am trying to get back into brewing.

The BCS is more involved but definitely very cool. It'll be able to control your herms and pumps also.

This is still available. I am going to try to get a video of it in action this weekend. Not brewing, just lighting up.

Interested if it comes with the "t" connector as well as the npt adapter. All of which it comes with if bought new. Awaiting vid as well. Just picked one up to control my HLT, looking for another to control my MT/RIMS. Thanks.

Interested if it comes with the "t" connector as well as the npt adapter. All of which it comes with if bought new. Awaiting vid as well. Just picked one up to control my HLT, looking for another to control my MT/RIMS. Thanks.

You mean this tee?
Cm2tkPRm.jpg

Yes, that can be included if you want it. I don't think it came with it but I have extras so I can throw it in no problem.

Sorry this took so long, I didnt have the ToP connected since I have been working on my new system. I finally got it hooked up today to run the test.

Here is the video. The LCD screen does not have any flicker to it, it is just the recording that shows it for some reason.
https://youtu.be/3x4rihD66IU

I still have it hooked up in case anybody has requests for any other videos showing something specific. Otherwise I can get it disconnected and ready to ship any time.

Back