Hello from Jacksonville, Fl

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaxbrewer

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I got a brew kit for christmas and have been brewing ever since that night. I have made two ales, pale and red, that turned out very good and I have an oatmeal stout fermenting now. I have always loved drinking beer and am glad I finally picked up this hobby. I am also a coffee roaster for a small company in Jacksonville and I can't wait to incoporate some of my coffee into some of my homebrews. This board has been very helpful in my beginning stages of homebrewing. If anyone is ever in Jacksonville I would be happy to share some beer and coffee.:mug:

whats up Jaxbrewer.... I'm fairly new to this hobby as well (just brewed my 7th batch). We should grab a cold one sometime.

cheers,

RC

first let me say welcome to the forum. i am orig from jax the arlingtion area and i still have family in the orange park area. next time i come through i will have to look yall up to go get a cold one. it will probally be a road trip for me so i will bring some of my brew with.

I don't know. I don't really follow High School football but I know Nease H.S. down in Palm Valley is the best team from around here. I do know the Jags are gonna' kick ass next year.:rockin:

Greetings from Brunswick, GA. Got a batch of Oatmeal Stout that I'm drinking, and an ESB in the fermenter. ESB will be first kegged. Just got my setup going.:ban:

If you haven't been there yet try Just Brew It on Cassat Ave. Also an active club in Jax. The Cask.

Welcome to the insanity.

Cheers and Fair Winds,
Kevin

Tidewater Brewing

jaxbrewer said:
Hey everyone, I got a brew kit for christmas and have been brewing ever since that night. I have made two ales, pale and red, that turned out very good and I have an oatmeal stout fermenting now. I have always loved drinking beer and am glad I finally picked up this hobby. I am also a coffee roaster for a small company in Jacksonville and I can't wait to incoporate some of my coffee into some of my homebrews. This board has been very helpful in my beginning stages of homebrewing. If anyone is ever in Jacksonville I would be happy to share some beer and coffee.:mug:

Welcome to the forum. Nice to see another Jax Homebrewer here, I have 2 brews under my belt as well and both have turned out well. It didn't take long ( first signs of boiling) for this hobby to get its claws in me. I agree, this forum has helped me quite a bit as well. Very nice people willing to help anytime.

:tank:

Back