5 gallon Sankes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrownsBrewing

Reaction score
I am going to be buying a pallet of 5 gallon Sanke kegs brand new. They come in quantities of 20. Is anyone interested in some? They cost $93.00 a piece, unless you want them shipped then add whatever the shipping cost would be.

Just curious, why do you want 5 gal sankes? They are a lot more expensive and a general PITA to clean as compaired to Cornies. Unless your actually distributing your brew around to places, then it makes since.

My partner and I are only distributing to his bar, but as soon as we triple check legalities, we will start selling to other local bars. The problem is, we dont need that many as we are only making one type of beer right now. Another year or so, we might add other flavors, then we will need more kegs.

Thats really cool BB, that is what I want to get doing down the road, if we were talking a year or two from now I might take you up on that offer lol.

Back