Hi from Greenpoint, Brooklyn ny

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p0wn

Reaction score
Heya
I'm pretty new to homebrewing, very happy to have found this site.. so much awesome information... and the brewing network podcasts are also awesome. Big distraction at work though... haha. I am on my pseudo 3rd beer, but i screwed the first two up, didn't really read the directions or read into it at all.. i'm no good with instructions. I still have my first beer, which is palatable, but i don't really know if its good or not. My second beer got lost last night all over my floor/bathtub because i was trying to take apart my party pig, b/c i forgot to prime it, and the airsac had not popped, and as i was unscrewing the gasket, the damn airsac popped and started spewing beer haha.
Current brew is an english ipa that i am going to dry hop with fuggles(target was in the boil). Think i might put an oz or two of oak chips soaked in JD in there as well. Right now i'm rounding out the 1st week in the 2ndary.

Any guys from bk here? or the nyc area in general? wouldn't mind someone drinking my first beer to see if i screwed up or not... for some reason i just can't tell, but i think i did.

Ryan.

Back