• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Barley Crusher Malt Mill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apoxbrew

Reaction score
I'm selling my 11 month old Barley Crusher Malt Mill. This is the standard model with the 7lb hopper. Comes with the manual crank handle. Works great and in great condition. Selling only because I've started brewing 1/2bbl+ batches more frequently and want to get something that can handle larger and more frequent grain bills.

Has approx 300lbs of crush over that 11mo period.

Paid $139 w/shipping

Looking to get $100/obo shipped to the lower 48.

Will post a pic tonight once I'm home to snap one.

Thanks!

:mug:

DSC01822.jpg

DSC01823.jpg

DSC01824.jpg

DSC01825.jpg

DSC01826.jpg

And a few more...

I did find a bit of a knarl on the underside of the wood base. Didn't know it was there until I pulled it off the bucket. I took a pic of the top side of the same corner to show that it's only visible on the bottom.

Also not pictured is the manual crank arm... which is in mint condition as I never use it (use a drill).

:mug:

DSC01827.jpg

DSC01828.jpg

DSC01829.jpg

DSC01833.jpg

DSC01834.jpg

Back