How old are you?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How old are you?

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46+

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm 28, but I feel 40.

If you are 28 and say you feel like 40 that is not good. I mean, it was not until I hit 40+ that I felt like I was getting older at all. Even now I do not feel all that bad and I am going to be 49 this summer. I only feel like I may be running out of time in life to do and accomplish things in life.

None of my business but are you ill in some way? Maybe you are just exaggerating? :(

I resent that in the survey I am grouped with every living being above the age of 46. Kind of like saying we are all close to dying soon, like there couldn't be a brewer much older than that right? We can barely walk right? So why not just bunch us all together? :D

24, ill be 25 this summer...

Anyone notice that the lowest amounts are in their thirties and early forties? Does this have anything to do with having kids by chance?

24, ill be 25 this summer...

Anyone notice that the lowest amounts are in their thirties and early forties? Does this have anything to do with having kids by chance?

More likely we can't see the computer screen well with bi-focals.

Back