How old are you?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How old are you?

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anyone know how to add poll options?

I tried editing this last night (slightly :drunk: on HB) and couldn't figure out how to add more options....

That said, I apologize to the 46+ crowd... I posted this mostly due to curiousity of how old other people are- partly because of the original thread I linked to on my first post in this thread, but also because all of the other homebrewers I've met are surprised how young I am... 25 doesn't feel that young, but I know I'm still green :)

43... man you guys are young'ns!

Should we card here?

I'll go and sit in my ol' man chair and shut up now. Damn kids.

Anyone know how to add poll options?

I tried editing this last night (slightly :drunk: on HB) and couldn't figure out how to add more options....

That said, I apologize to the 46+ crowd... I posted this mostly due to curiousity of how old other people are- partly because of the original thread I linked to on my first post in this thread, but also because all of the other homebrewers I've met are surprised how young I am... 25 doesn't feel that young, but I know I'm still green :)

I know how! Let me know what you want, and I'll do it in the morning. (I'm off to take my old lady body to bed, after playing hockey for two hours tonight after work. I'm old, but I bet I could kick your ass!)

Glad I got into this hobby early, hopefully by the time i'm
in the 46+ category, I'll have the hang of it!

:mug:

47, and a firm believer in the quote, "Experience and treachery will defeat youth and enthusiasm every time !"

Since my wife is (slightly) younger than I, when age comes up I'll quote W.C. Fields (I think) and tell her "You're only as old as the woman you feel"

Woh - that's the 1st time I had to pick the one at the end.

:( bastages, get off my lawn.

I've noticed that the percentage of the 46+ group is slowly rising. We must be slower on the mouse click.

Probably about your mom's age. Still brewing, drinking & great looking. Or so I've been told. LOL

Roughly half a century, you young whiper snapers. Why I was drinking PBR before most of you youngen's was a twinkle in yer fathers eye.

Where's my walker!

Remember, you have to get older, but you can always remain immature.

37 over here. Either we've done this before or the dementia already has set in. It's a toss-up, really.

TL

Do we really need all this talk about old age and dementia? I mean c'mon! How many times do we need to hear the same ol' sheet... I hear enough of that crap in my real life. "You used to be able to complete a sentence... You used to congugate verbs... You used to know how to fix the furnace...You used to be good for more than two times at a go... Your underwear used to be recognizable as an article of clothing..."

I, for one, am getting sick of it. Ya, sure the furnace may have developed a few more moving parts that are wearing out. Well guess what, Batgirl, so have I! I know, I don't need to be reminded about parts that are wearing out...

Lets talk about my knees! Those barstids high tailed it to Tiujana YEARS ago...

Hey did I ever tell you about the time a few of my Coast Guard buddies and I went to TJ back in 1979? 'Tennessee Dougie', Vaughn, Ozone and I headed west. We left Key West around midnight one night. We had to wait till midnight cause I had the mid-watch but I got Tim Delany to take over my watch at midnight. Drove straight thru, only stopped for gas, piss breaks and beer. Ahh, good times... Tequila, Mexican hookers, 'Kamikaze Rat Patrol Jeeps' in the desert, the US Consulate... Extraditon treaties... Marine Corp Guards... "Memories, light the corners of my mind, Misty water colored memories...."

I wonder what ever happened to Ozone? He was a pretty cool guy. He had a line on the best herb in Key West. We'd be out all day every day trying to bust guys bringing in the herb, then we'd be up all night smoking almost as much as we busted... I hardly ever smoke anything anymore. I'll burn a stogey once or twice a year on the golf course but that's about it. And lately my golf game really sucks, I just sit in the cart and wait for the beer cart to come by so I can hit on the hottie driving it. I haven't managed to get in one of their pants in 4 or 5 years, I think that the left wing wack-job politico's here in Massachusetts have made it out to be a bad thing for a 20 something hottie to give a slightly intoxicated golfer a hummer behind the turn around icecream/hotdog/beer stand...

There used to be a great ice cream stand up the street from the house I grew up in... It was there up until a few years ago... Then the guy who owned it died... It's a dry cleaners now... Progress...

And what's up with dry cleaning? Other than my wife, who spends money on dry cleaning? What a bunch of bullsheet! Of course, if she wants to spend money to dry clean her clothes, who am I to say anything? She's fantastic and certainly saves us a lot of money by cutting coupons. Now she is using my AARP card and getting us even bigger deals... I'm not sure what bothers me more, that I have an AARP card that I refuse to use or that she gets a kick out of using it...

What were we talking about?

PTN

Latest posts

Back