I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think she's UNattractive; she's very pretty. Just not hot.

Kathy Ireland was, is and always will be HOT.

40d427e237057ebb7126ac77805a5f9d.jpg

I always thought Christie Brinkley was hotter than Kathy Ireland (again, disregarding the age gap), but this is major points in KI's favor. I didn't know she was a HBer.

Ireland always seems as if someone transplanted a smaller persons face on her head. It just seems so condensed on her head. Otherwise she is/was hot. Definitely belongs here to me.

Well, now we're just throwing out pics of hot chicks again (not that there is anything wrong with that). Since I am of the age to have had that Farrah poster, she was the first one on my wall. Also had one of Cheryl Ladd and one of Shelley Hack (in a raincoat and nothing else). Dang, I had a lot of "Angels" on my wall. But as I got older, Kathy Ireland became the hottest woman ever. I did always think she needed to weed-eat her eyebrows though. They were too bushy for me.

Well, now we're just throwing out pics of hot chicks again (not that there is anything wrong with that).

not really, since I don't find Christie Brinkley hot and some might not find Kathy Ireland hot

and by "some" I mean "some blind people with absolute no idea what they're talking about" ;)

Well, now we're just throwing out pics of hot chicks again (not that there is anything wrong with that). Since I am of the age to have had that Farrah poster, she was the first one on my wall. Also had one of Cheryl Ladd and one of Shelley Hack (in a raincoat and nothing else). Dang, I had a lot of "Angels" on my wall. But as I got older, Kathy Ireland became the hottest woman ever. I did always think she needed to weed-eat her eyebrows though. They were too bushy for me.

What, no Adrian Barbeau poster?

9841632_f496.jpg

How about a young Kathleen Quinlan? I remember thinking she was the cat's ass in Twilight Zone, but there's something odd about her, too.

Back