Free Cascade Starts in South/Central WI.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gussymo

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have some Cascade plants taking over my deck. I need to trim them back. They are spreading uncontrollably. I am just north of Madison. I don't really feel like mailing but I would meet someone in the area to give them away.

Are you still looking to unload some Cascade plants? I live in Poynette and work in Lodi.

I can still pull some up. We pulled up a bunch a couple of weeks ago and tossed them. They spread like crazy.

I'll take a couple. I would probably be putting them in XL planters. Do you think they will do okay?

Probably, if the planters are really big and they have something to climb on. I have heard of it being done. Mine are already over 10 feet tall. I looked at them when I got home and I have one clump that has shoots about 3 feet long on it and I have a couple of others that are only about 1 foot long.

Can you send it in France? ;)

I try to get some US variety... But it's so difficult...

Sorry, leurne. You can have some if you could pick them up. HaesslyBrew, check your messages. We can set something up.

How do you do...in Madison, are you still..."pulling them up"? Would love to help out, thanks.

I live on the west side of Madtown by mineral pt rd & M. Any chance you have some left. I just plantd 4 other hop types today.

Sorry, leurne. You can have some if you could pick them up. HaesslyBrew, check your messages. We can set something up.

I would like to come :'(

Maybe next year, I will try to do my training period in USA ;)
It's very difficult to get some US variety...

It is getting kind of late in the season for this year. I will do it again next spring. They spread like crazy. I will make sure I get out there before my wife rips them out and I should be able to get quite a few starts.

Back