Most beautiful women?!?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superfluent

Reaction score
So, I've desperately been throwing out hoops for people to jump into in "general chit chat" but having waited at least 30 seconds without response I got impatient and thought I'd might as well post here instead (beeing drunk and all).

So, where's the best place when it comes to meeting beautiful women? With beautiful I'm not just talking about looks -for me true beauty is just as much about the mind. Suprisingly, I find my town, Stockholm, popping up as the city with the most beautiful (and friendly/approachable) women in the world. Comments?

H

Let Google images decide:
Type
______ women

and post the first result.

I searched for
reykjavik women

nordic_white.jpg

In my quest to proove my case, I stumbled uppon this pretty hillarious vid:

I've been to VIP a couple times and for the record, it pretty much looks like that (when you edit out all the *****ebags, that is...)

/
H

Last edited by a moderator:
No wonder she's so damned skinny, cnbudz.

Second picture for GISing portland oregon women

ANDREApola21.jpg

She is NOT representative of the women here! Most look normal-hot, not emaciated-hot.

I don't get out much but San Marcos ain't bad for girls. Drunk college town with a lazy river going through it makes for lots of public flesh most of the year.

Latest posts

Back