Louisiana Brewers - Abita Meeting

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiGravShawn

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone! If you live near the Abita Brewery (Hwy 36 Covington, LA) there is a AHA meet & crawfish boil they are hosting this Saturday. If you're not a AHA member you can sign up at the door for a discounted price of $33. I plan to wear a name tag with my HBT nickname so come say hi if you see me as I will be lonely with all my brewer buddies out of town on business this week.

http://shop.abita.com/events/sponsored-events/homebrewers-rally-crawfish-boil-32710/

I'll be there! I will wear a name tag that says, "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!" :D

maybe you guys can show them how to make good beer while you are there. The IPA is the only thing I have had from there worth drinking

maybe you guys can show them how to make good beer while you are there. The IPA is the only thing I have had from there worth drinking

They are getting better. I am not a huge fan of their pale ale, wheats, jockomo, or purple haze, but the strawberry and Abita Amber (technically a munich lager) are ok. Turbodog and the Red Ale are really pretty good. I really like a lot of the recent Select beers like the DIPA, Russian Imperial Stout, and Amber Ale. They were all delicious and hopefully some will become regular brews.

Latest posts

Back