The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone, pretty new to forums, stumbling around and got here haha. My bro got me a 1 gallon brew kit so looks like I have to start brewing.. better late than never I suppose.

I'm near Lowell but work in Boston.

Hello everyone, pretty new to forums, stumbling around and got here haha. My bro got me a 1 gallon brew kit so looks like I have to start brewing.. better late than never I suppose.

some people in here, I wont name names, like PTN will joke around a bit, but be careful busting his balls, he dosent take kindly to it and will shun you because of it. just friendly advice

F-! I've tried politely to bust that guys balls. I guess I'll have to crank it up a notch. I can't get that guy to shun me. Although, I did bring 5 lbs of kielbasa and socks to his bbq. That may have been counter productive.

Hi guys! I just moved here from Jersey. Exit 88 on the Turnpike! Ha ha ha. So I got a Mr Beer kit last week. It is SOOOOO cool. Lol. We never had cool stuff like that back in Bayonne. I'm going to try to put my own spin on it. Ha ha ha. I'm going to add a cup of effluent from Deer Island, a pound of asphalt and a couple of used condoms to the wort and call it The Newark Skullsplitter. I don't know what that means but I like the name. It reminds me of back home in the Dirty Jerz. Any of you guys from Jersey? What exit?

Welcome, well bust on ya, but if you can hold your own and be a man, you'll be just fine.

Who the f are you? Shut your fing hole till u earn it d!ck!

Ok it's New Year's Eve.... I'm drunk. Shut up ptn or u don't get your tickets for the 23rd

Who the f are you? Shut your fing hole till u earn it d!ck!

Ok it's New Year's Eve.... I'm drunk. Shut up ptn or u don't get your tickets for the 23rd

Hoooly Sheet! You were THAT f'ed up at a quatta to eleven? Good Gawd lad, you should seriously consider the following 12 step program to improve your life...

Step 1 Divorce that wench.
Step 2 Divorce that wench.
Step 3 Divorce that wench.
Step 4 Divorce that wench.
Step 5 Divorce that wench.
Step 6 Divorce that wench.
Step 7 Divorce that wench.
Step 8 Divorce that wench.
Step 9 Divorce that wench.
Step 10 Divorce that wench
Step 11 Divorce that wench.
Step 12. Kill it with fire.

Just a suggestion from your friends here at HBT.

Of course, you probably shouldn't listen to me, I'm a train wreck.

Hoooly Sheet! You were THAT f'ed up at a quatta to eleven? Good Gawd lad, you should seriously consider the following 12 step program to improve your life...

Step 1 Divorce that wench.
Step 2 Divorce that wench.
Step 3 Divorce that wench.
Step 4 Divorce that wench.
Step 5 Divorce that wench.
Step 6 Divorce that wench.
Step 7 Divorce that wench.
Step 8 Divorce that wench.
Step 9 Divorce that wench.
Step 10 Divorce that wench
Step 11 Divorce that wench.
Step 12. Kill it with fire.

Just a suggestion from your friends here at HBT.

Of course, you probably shouldn't listen to me, I'm a train wreck.

I did the first 11 steps. I'm just gonna let her burn her own ass.

Back