I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hqdefault.jpg

f8smfEH.gif

283+What+Has+Been+Seen.jpg

This is my *****.
I think she's Hot! :cross:

I don't think that's what they meant by Bugs Bunny dressing up like a girl bunny... I mean, I know Warner Bros. dabbled in this a bit, but... that was years ago and I think that particular episode has been banned from syndication.

I'd 'a said Facor.

(She's probably going to show up at my front door and kick my ass.)

Ok ok...one more.

Yolandi Visser of Die Antwoord:

View attachment 286528

Perfect for this thread. She's quite a toss-up IMHO. I just watched Chappie the other day & she had some serious potential to be really hot, if she'd get a more normal haircut & put on about 10 more pounds & dress in something more normal. Unfortunately, she usually looks like an insane tweaker/dope slut to me. I guess some guys find that look hot, I don't. Which reminds me of Taylor Momsen from The Pretty Reckless. With all that raccoon makeup & dope slut clothing, no. But she does clean up nice.

Attachments

• taylor1.jpg
    taylor1.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 292
  • taylor2.jpg
    taylor2.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 290
Perfect for this thread. She's quite a toss-up IMHO. I just watched Chappie the other day & she had some serious potential to be really hot, if she'd get a more normal haircut & put on about 10 more pounds & dress in something more normal. Unfortunately, she usually looks like an insane tweaker/dope slut to me. I guess some guys find that look hot, I don't. Which reminds me of Taylor Momsen from The Pretty Reckless. With all that raccoon makeup & dope slut clothing, no. But she does clean up nice.
Never heard of this chick, but holy ****, she's hot. Cleaned up AND skanky, she's hot!

Back