BIG BREW DAY specials and CUSTOM promos

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hay guys some of you probably already got our news letter. If not....

Well we are doing a BIG BREW DAY sale EVERYTHING sight and store wide is 10% off. USA and INTERNATIONAL...

Use code BIGBREW on my site and all is well. No min purchase required.

IF you are looking to spend over $200... Reply to this thread and I will get you an HBT promo for an additional "CUSTOM TO YOU" savings code.

www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com

Cheers
Jay

Ohh AND if you are local or going to be in Redding during the event we are going to be running specials all day. We have about 5 people slated to brew, 8-9 people serving homebrew upstairs, coffee in the AM and Hot Dogs in the afternoon. Come join us..

Cheers
Jay

Just purchased a False Bottom, for my 10 gal Spike Brewing Kettle. Thanks Jaybird, I'm very excited about this upgrade to my setup!

I'm going to purchase a false bottom and other goodies in the next day or two that will put me over 200. If you could send me over a discount code. Thanks!

I know it's a bit late but I finally scrapped all my money together to blow in your online store (over 200) . Any way you could help me out?

Back