Got my Beer Movie Tickets!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgardner6

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I just got my Beer Movie tickets and wow were they expensive. $15 a piece, I could pretty much by the movie on dvd for that price when it comes out.

I just got my Beer Movie tickets and wow were they expensive. $15 a piece, I could pretty much by the movie on dvd for that price when it comes out.

Yeah. It is pricy, but the format of the movie with the panel discussion and the fact that they have to rent out the theater makes is more expensive. Should be fun, regardless. I know it is a totally biased film, but I am still excited.

Ill be waiting for the DVD to come out, but I will be very interested to hear HBT's reviews of the film. The limited reviews I have seen have been mixed. Then again, movie reviewers aren't beer nerds and we are, dammit!!

Bought my tickets too. There will be a group of us hitting Bone Daddy's in Grapevine then going over to Tinseltown. Wonder what kind of turnout they are expecting.

Just got invited by a friend of mine, I had no idea what it was! A bunch of us from a few local clubs are getting together before the movie.

They had them at the box office. :rockin:

My brew club is going, along with a few of my friends. Should be cool...we're going to drink my wondefully awesome roggenbier, which was created out of delicious and incredible before we go see the movie :D

P.S. who gives a **** about Ben Stein :p

Latest posts

Back