Hello from Santa Cruz

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCBrew

Reaction score
New to the forum but not brewing. I have been brewing for somewhere over 10 years.

Started off the extract route, then moved up to all grain. been through many all grain permeations; cooler tun, gravity fed keggles etc. Recently I picked up a used B3 20 gallon RIMS system. Had some kinks but I think I have most of them ironed out.

Anyway, been lurking a bit and reading through some of the past threads. Figured I would say hello.

Welcome!

It is funny when we get new members who are anything but noob brewers. I am crazy jealous of your B3 system. What LHBS do you shop at? I lived out in the Bay Area for a bit. You drive up to More Beer Los Altos?

Thanks folks.

I do occasionally drive up to the Los Altos B3 store, but usually only to buy sacks of grain as the shipping can be killer on those. For the most part I shop online to find the deals.

Santa Cruz has a really nice HBS, but it is all organic and that is all they do. Which is fine, I think organic brewing is great, but that is not my "thing". I still go there occasionally to get some tubing or whatever though.

Back