AG Video?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cglkaptc

Reaction score
Hello all,

Well I want to go to AG ASAP, and have read a bunch about it. However, I learn better from watching. I just watched the Joe Polvino video that was very informative, but I have just a basic setup. Can anyone suggest a video on youtube or any other site that will give me a good idea of how to do AG with just a basic setup? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

With no offense to Bobby (his vids are very good) this is what i watched even before joining this forum. [ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=eIGrsGPVA_Y[/ame] He uses basic equipment and it's a fairly detailed 8 part video. This guy is a little overboard with cleaning and sanitation (see his kegging video's). All in all good stuff.

Chris's vids are very good. I think eight parts is a little more than most people can swallow, but it's a relatively deep dive. You can't make everyone happy at the same time.

Bobby_M said:
Chris's vids are very good. I think eight parts is a little more than most people can swallow, but it's a relatively deep dive. You can't make everyone happy at the same time.

Exactly, when I first watched them I thought there's no way I can do that, but he does use basic equipment. Although I never saw him using a nad guard. ;)

I have the Basic Brewing one and I was pretty happy with it. I've watched everybody elses though too, and they are great. You can never have too much info!

Bobby_M said:
Bobby: I like your POV style of shooting, so it's like you're right there. Good content as well.

No doubt you could ask 100 AG brewers to make a video, and you'll get at least 100 different ways of doing it.

For a simpler method, you can just substitute. For example, before I had a pump, I used a saucepan to collect the runnings and dump them into the boil pot. And before I had the CFRC, I used an immersion chiller. And before I had the Barley Crusher, I bought my grains pre-crushed.

-joe

Latest posts

Back