MIRRORS (horror)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheezydemon3

Reaction score
Wow! How did I miss this one?

SPOILER:......

FANTASTIC MOVIE.

Everything was so well done in this movie up until the final battle with the she-demon in the watery basement. That was OK but the predicatable, aliens style "you thought it was dead and gone for the third time.....BUT.....IT's NOT" was the first reallty predictable part.

But the very end came back and TOTALLY REDEEMED it'self with some mind twisting ****e there at the end.

3 thumbs up.

!!!TI DEVOL

;)

Is this the one where...

MAJOR SPOILER (DONT READ FURTHER IF YOU PLAN ON SEEING THE MOVIE.....SERIOUSLY! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED)

....whats his nuts comes out from the final show down and finds that all the writing around him is reversed, thus he's in the "Mirror World"

I cant recall, but its with the guy from "24" correct?

If I'm on spot, yeah...totally lame movie.

Is this the one where...

MAJOR SPOILER (DONT READ FURTHER IF YOU PLAN ON SEEING THE MOVIE.....SERIOUSLY! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED)

....whats his nuts comes out from the final show down and finds that all the writing around him is reversed, thus he's in the "Mirror World"

I cant recall, but its with the guy from "24" correct?

If I'm on spot, yeah...totally lame movie.

Wow, other than the fact that you cited one of the best horror movie twists EVER, and the fact that you only know Kiefer Southerland from "24", What was lame?

I am a conniseur. Not saying I am right by divine providence, but this movie was:

A unpredictable.

B well directed

C well acted

D contained some absolutely freaky ****e

.....what was lame?

Back