Warning Label fun....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
warninglabel6.jpg

I so hope that's NOT the truth!

:D

4498510.jpg

I'm gonna print one of these up, laminate it, and paste it to my chip case. If that doesn't work then I'll make smaller ones as placement cards to go at each seat.

4498510.jpg

I'm gonna print one of these up, laminate it, and paste it to my chip case. If that doesn't work then I'll make smaller ones as placement cards to go at each seat.

LOL. You could order a custom card deck with this label as the printing on the back! I'm sure someone out there on the internetz makes custom playing cards.

There's been a couple threads today with first timers giving firtstimers advice that was "questionable" I figure something like this needed to get made...

(Plus it's about time this thread got bumped.) :D

noob.jpg

OllllO , Well played my friend!!!!!

Oh look...
- Warning Label Generator Stats -
There are currently 2,774 people making warning labels
Over 3,703,137 warning labels generated since 11·15·2005

I wonder how many are from here...get posting people!!!

:off: A while ago someone had a link for a seal/ label generator and since then they have added a ton of different generators.

Says-It.com

only catch is they throw their URL in the image, but nothing a little paintbrush couldn't fix.

truck.jpg

cutting.jpg

Back