• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Chrome Faucets w/ Killian's and Icehouse Tap Handles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HossTheGreat

Reaction score
So Santa was good to me this year and brought me a couple of new Perlick faucets. Therefore I'd like to sell my old chrome faucets. I'm also going to include both a Killian's Red and an Icehouse tap handle. The faucets work great. If you look at the images below, the one on the left is almost brand new. The one on the right has some light pitting and 3 or 4 nicks in it but it still works great. I was using both up until today when I swapped them out for the Perlicks. They have both been cleaned and should be ready to use. As for the tap handles, I got them from a bar where they had been used quite a bit so they do show signs of normal wear (scratches, scuffs, etc). I'm asking $30 for everything + shipping.

DSC_0105_Medium_.JPG

DSC_0103_Medium_.JPG

DSC_0094_Medium_.JPG

DSC_0098_Medium_.JPG

DSC_0097_Medium_.JPG

maltbarleyhops, I just tried sending you a PM but it says your inbox is full.

Back