Sign of the End of Days

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummm....It is spelled border.

Sorry, but if you are going to make broad politically minded statements, proper spelling is almost necessary if you want anyone to take your opinions seriously.

And yes, I am voting for Obama too.;)

It will be entertaining thats for sure. Just not sure what will be more painful to listen to for two hours Bill Oreilly or Hillary.

Even though she is going on the No "Spine" Zone, The dems are finally starting to realize that Fox news has the best ratings and most viewers of any news channel. I don't think they should duck them just because they don't want to answer tough questions.

cheezydemon said:
Ummm....It is spelled border.

Sorry, but if you are going to make broad politically minded statements, proper spelling is almost necessary if you want anyone to take your opinions seriously.

And yes, I am voting for Obama too.;)

I apologize; I was up till about 2 A.M. dealing with my sick dog... So again I apologize that my spelling is a little off, 5 hours of sleep have that affect on me.:drunk:

dirtymike1 said:
I apologize; I was up till about 2 A.M. dealing with my sick dog... So again I apologize that my spelling is a little off, 5 hours of sleep have that affect on me.:drunk:

Don't apologize. The comment on your spelling was to detract from your post. Every board has the spelling Polizei. I guess it makes them feel better but does not an argument make.

I'd enjoy seeing the other affirmative action Dem. candidate take a few questions as well- even from BOR.

I can't stand any of the so-called "pundits" that just scream at people. It makes no sense to me how they get enough of an audience to remain on the air. Conservative, liberal, makes no difference to me. Once they start interrupting the guest or demonstrate some other bullying behavior, I'm out. Drives me nuts that these people, supposedly intelligent and well-thought-of, cannot follow the simple rules of discourse that Ms. Joyner taught me in kindergarten...

Back