Greetings fro Durango Colorado

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billhauser

Reaction score
I am new to this site and just got back in to home brewing after a 10 year break. I am looking forward to learning new techniqes and recipes I am currently brewing a honey amber lager .

Durango is one of my favorite towns.

It was interstsing the first time I walked into the Carver Brewery tofind out that that is where my favorite Milw mico (in the 80's) went after the fire. At least the tuns survived.

Welcome.

No I have not found a brew club yet but there is one at FLC,I usually just go to the SKA brewery and hang out and talk with the brewers and home brewers that hang out there, its also where I get my home brewing supplies. Also SKA has monthly speacialty beers they brew so its fun to have a couple of pints and relax. Next time your in Durango you should check them out ,open 11:00am to 7:00 pm saturday 9:00 am to 7:00 pm mon thru fri, 545 Turner Dr in Bodo park.

Back