Anyone want to sell me a stirplate?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eschatz

Reaction score
I dont have a solder gun and I've never been into electronics. I'm a very handson kind of guy. However, just never got into electronics, more woodwork/metal. I know these things are pretty damn simple. I'm just too lazy to build one. Anybody out there capable of putting one together relatively quickly and cheaply? It'll need to handle large starters. PM me a price and some details. :mug:

I know you are too lazy to build one but you should consider the one that I built.. total build time was like 10 minutes and the cost was about 5 - 10 bucks. All you need is 4 x 4" pieces of 3/4" dowel rod, a hot glue gun, square of plexi glass, rare earth magnets from an old hard drive, PC fan, and a HO Train power pack. Just glue the dowel pieces to whatever you use as a base ( i used another plexi glass piece), and then glue them to the top plexi piece. Run 3 inch screws through the fan corners to act as legs, then glue the fan under the top plexi piece and screw it into the AC part of the power pack and there you go. Total assemble time maybe 10 minutes. I have pictures of mine somewhere if your interested in acutally seeing it as my description is wordy.

Latest posts

Back