Anyone used Brew-Depot for Hops by the Pound?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlassblowersBrew

Reaction score
Has anyone used brew-depot before? Their prices for bulk hops are pretty darn good. I need some Simcoe and couldn't get it from the hops direct.com sale going on right now and found them at brew-depot for $16 per lb and thought that sounded like a great price. Any experience with them...?

Never used Brew-Depot but I would guess that the low price is them trying to clear last year's inventory to make room for his season's crop.

I think that's the LHBS down the road from my office. If he's selling hops at $1.83/oz or $17/lb online then, well, I may have to have a word or two with him. Last time I was in his store he got me for $3.25/oz for some Simcoe.

You're talking about brew-depot.com, correct?

Their web-site is a bit spartan and the contact information did not show. Let us know if the hops show up in a timely manner.

There is zero contact info on their site. Not even a phone number or address. I'd like to call them to see whats up, see if they are a real site or not, before I make an order. Seems a little odd....?

Back