• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Immersion Chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaginger

Reaction score
That's pretty much it. I'm in CT, but if you can get yourself to a UPS store I can handle everything else involved in the shipping. Now who wants to unload that one that's been sitting around for 6 months?

I am also looking for an Immersion Chiller. I am new to the hobby and this is the last piece of equipment I need before I brew my first batch. I am looking to start with 5g batches and move my way up to 10g batches with some experience.

Not sure if I should just go for a 50' since I know I'll go to 10g batches or start out with a 25' and upgrade later.

If anyone has one, I'd be willing to buy it. I'm in STL.

Im doing 5 gallon batches and building a 50' to make the jump to 10 gallon. I hear 50' will work fine for both and to just get it for when u do make the jump. Plus we just finished our keggle and it wont fit in the shop sink anymore...

I've got a 50' 1/2" IC that will work in a 5 gallon vessel or larger (I used it in two separate 5g pots w/o issue). Pm if interested.

Back