Lubbock Brewery Yellow House Canyon Brew Works

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttumotion

Reaction score
Here is a call to all of you out there!!!
My friends at Yellow House Canyon Brew Works are raising $$$ for their commercial brewery. I purchase my supplies there for my beers and they are really amazing guys. Please go support local LBK business and help them get brewing commercially. They have run into a roadblock in needing a fireplug on the property so if one of the concrete buildings catches on fire... The city is forcing them to get one and evidently they are not cheap. Please go be generous and help them out on indiegogo!!! The perks are pretty cool and if any of you are wanting to get into brewing or continue brewing, Bill and Tim are great resources and it is an amazing homebrew store. Both Bill and Tim are trained brewers and both hold brewing degrees and spent lots of time training under some of the best breweries in Europe. Needless to say these guys are legit and are trying to bring amazing beer to Lubbock. Here is the link to their indiegogo campaign, any pledges help! Thanks guys!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/yellow-house-canyon-brew-works-lubbock-s-own-beer/x/10700586

Latest posts

Back